How We are Taking Care of You
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting public areas.
- Our personnel are equipped with every piece of necessary protective equipment.
We provide hand sanitizers in all public areas.
- We have enchased our already high cleaning standards by adding extra disinfection of the most frequently touched guest’s room areas - light switches, door handles, TV remotes, A/C remotes and more.
- The keys are disinfected during the client’s departure.
- Guests not residing in the Hotel are strictly prohibited from entering the Hotel’s guest rooms.
- keep a distance of at least one meter from the person located next to us.
- A doctor is available at anytime and there is provision of immediate medical care.
How You can Take Care of Us and Others
The accommodation management keeps a record of all personnel members and of every individual that stayed in the room (name, nationality, day of arrival and departure, address, telephone number, email).
- Please sanitize your hands as often as possible. Please cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- In case you develop any symptoms during your stay please stay in your room and contact a member of our team.
Modification of arrival and departure times:
To ensure the best possible cleanliness and disinfection of your room between departures and arrivals, as required by law, we will like to inform you that we have modified the arrival and departure times of our customers as follows:
- Check in is at 3 pm and Check out is at 11am
Our first priority is the safety of our Guests and Team members thus based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we wish to be able to allow our guests to rest easy with us and focus on enjoying the unforgettable experiences we have to offer - while protecting our Team Members who are on the front lines of hospitality.
As part of our commitment for the health and well-being of our guests, employees, and community, we are carefully monitoring the new Coronavirus (covid-19) situation through regular updates and guidance from the Hellenic Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) and the National Health Ministry, as well as additional government and European organizations.